The Cambodian Ministry of Public Works and Transport (MPWT) has the following mandates and functions:
- Manage and develop national policies on general public civil construction sectors through the preparation of principles and laws in collaboration with institutions helping to develop the country.
- Improve, maintain and manage public infrastructures such as roads, bridges, ports, railways, waterways and state buildings.
- Develop regulations related to the management of roads, ports, railways and waterways infrastructures.
- Develop regulations and manage all road, railway and waterways transportation.
- Renovate buildings as assigned by the Royal Government
- Cooperate with the State Secretariat of Civil Aviation on aeronautical constructions.
Address: Corner Norodom Blvd/Street 106, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Telephone: (+855) 23 427 845
Web Site: www.mpwt.gov.kh